Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wow

Who would of thought I would still have a blog after being bored to death the last time I was on here. I'm close to going to bed, so I figured I would get on here to really get my brain to stop functioning that way when I lay down I'll fall right to sleep. I'm not very good at using this blog. I can't do any thing with it or talk to anybody. Emily says I can talk to my bros' so I might try that. Maybe they can tell me how to make this a more entertaining experience. Maybe I should advertise my blog. HA! that would be funny. I think I'll post this at work to see if I get any response.

Info of the day: Putting to flashlights up to your eyes doesn't hurt as bad as staring at the Sun.

1 comment:

Galoot said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I agree with you about the SEC. Lots of folks underestimate us...