Wednesday, March 21, 2007

poop

I took my boys outside today when I got home from work. We have a fenced in back yard with full grown trees. (though their mostly dead) Napolean also uses the backyard for various reasons. For some reason the boys would stand there and point at the poop and say "daddy, poop!" until I would acknowledge them finding poop by saying something along the lines of "you found poop?" They answer "yeah" and I say "don't touch it, it's dirty" Then they would go to next pile and we would repeat the process. It was quite entertaining for fifteen or twenty minutes. Jacob has been a little under the weather the last day or two so hopefully the fresh air will help. He seemed better when we put him to bed.

I'm in a survivor pull at work, the person I have is still in it. I don't remember which one it is though. I will have to find out.

Word from the wise: Do not dive in to water that is only ankle deep.

2 comments:

Kentucky Colonel said...

They found POO! You should have called me i would have liked to come over and see that! LOL

Momma Hen said...

I just want to say and I'm not just saying this because I'm married to you, but I think you are so funny!!!! You always make me smile.