Sunday, March 18, 2007

MarchMadness

The first weekend of games is over and I'm looking pretty good in my bracket pool. There was seventy two brackets turned in and I am tied for tenth place. Being a UK fan my favorite game was Duke losing in a nailbiter. That was a fun game to watch. The SEC got no respect from the anaylst before this started and now the SEC is showing that it is the strongest conference in both football and basketball. I have Florida and Memphis in my final game, having Florida winning it all. I took Memphis to help me on my brackets so if Memphis can make it to the final game I will get some points that nobody else is getting. I doubt that many people had them going that far. Kentucky played Villanova well, passing the ball better than they did most of the year. When Morris brings his A game he is one of the best in the country. The bad thing is he only brings his A game half the time.
There is three SEC teams, three PAC-10 teams, two Big Twelve teams, two Big East teams, one Big Ten team, one of the almighty ACC teams left, and four smaller conferenc schools left. SEC forever....ACC....whatever!
This is my first blog so if my words aren't flowing hopefully it will get better with time. I am getting tired of this so I'll shout at ya later.

No comments: